|PursuitSAFETY unites people from around the world with a common goal: To save the lives of and prevent injuries to innocent bystanders and police officers. Like the baby in this picture, we are a phone call away: 530-343-9754.|
Victims' (and Survivors') Services
- You have a network of understanding people who listen and care about your needs. PursuitSAFETY's support system provides you with as much time as you need. The people you talk to have experienced the tragedy of pursuit. Contact Candy Priano, executive director, at 530-343-9754 or send an e-mail to Candy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Family and Friends Connections. Family Connections is a way for all of us to meet face to face. Each year families and friends of PursuitSAFETY will meet in a different location. This event was held for the first time ever in 2011 in St. Louis. It began with a welcome reception and a traditional St. Louis barbecue dinner. Maryville Police Chief Richard Schardan and Candy Priano spoke to families and officers representing eight state. Dinner and awards were presented: Families received engraved hearts in memory of their loved ones. Officers from three different law enforcement agencies received awards. Never before have officers, families and friends of innocent victims of pursuit (chases and response calls) and survivors come together under one roof. See the success and fun we had at Family Connections 2011.
- Join the PursuitSAFETY team for a Night of Conversation and support. We want to hear your stories and how we can help you and your family. January 30, 2011, was the first time for people who believe in this cause to connect with each other via a conference call.
- PursuitSAFETY's National Memorial Blood Drives. Read more...
- You receive our e-Newsletter, PursuitSAFETY, two to three times a year. Check it out. We know your time is valuable so we won't add clutter to your e-mail mailbox with unnecessary e-mails.
- You can tell your story! We post tributes for loved ones killed or injured as a result of police chases and response calls. Just complete the Victim Tribute Form. We post information and pictures on the PursuitSAFETY and Kristie's Law Web sites.
- You can contribute to one of our newest feature: Blessings and Joy.
- You can make a difference by becoming a PursuitSAFETY volunteer in your state. Contact Candy at 530-343-9754 or send her an e-mail with information about how you want to help to email@example.com.
- Please join PursuitSAFETY's Facebook Group by clicking here: PursuitSAFETY: Stop Unnecessary Police Vehicular Pursuits
Your Voice Counts...
Please complete this simple form.
PursuitSAFETY is a global mission, which touches hearts and helps others.